Visit The Vezere Valley...
To the north, visit the Vézère Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Visit The Vezere Valley.
The age of its occupation by men makes it one of the places with the most remains linked to prehistory. The Vezere Valley is especially known for the extraordinary concentration of prehistoric sites.
The unspoilt natural setting of the Vézère Valley makes it an ideal destination for outdoor leisure activities. Walks, hikes, Nordic walking, horse riding but also canoeing, swimming...
We advise you:
- The Caves of Lascaux IV or II in Montignac,
- The Maison Forte de Reignac in Tursac,
- La Roque Saint-Christophe in Tursac,
- Le Gouffre de Proumeyssac au Bugue,
- Le Village du Bournat, l'Aquarium du Bugue (for families),
- The castle of Commarque,
- The villages of Saint-Léon-sur-Vézère, Saint-Amand de Coly,
- The cave of Fond de Gaume (only by reservation)...